Welcome to your Lancashire

Complaint about a county councillor

Main Details

If you wish to complain that a Lancashire County Councillor has breached the county council’s Code of Conduct, you should send your complaint in writing to:

The County Secretary and Solicitor (Ref JM/DS)
County Secretary and Solicitor’s Group
Office of the Chief Executive
Lancashire County Council
County Hall

Alternatively you can send your complaint via email to code.ofconduct@lancashire.gov.uk

You can submit your complaint using the Complaint about a County Councillor Form.

If you need any further advice on how to make a complaint or what you can complain about please write to the above address; or require this information in an alternative format, send an email to code.ofconduct@lancashire.gov.uk or telephone 01772 534580.

© 2015, Lancashire County CouncilPhone: 0300 123 6701 email: enquiries@lancashire.gov.uk