HRP&P is responsible for the provision of a range of specialist HR, payroll and pension support services to a large number of customers within Lancashire County Council (including schools), One Connect Limited and many other external organisations ¿ both in the public and private sectors. In summary, the comprehensive range of support services provided include the following service elements:
- Two customer contact centres ¿ Connect2HRP and Connect2Pensions - providing 'first point of contact' advice, support and guidance in respect of all customer queries relating to HR, payroll and pensions' matters;
- Payroll processing services - delivering complex payrolls, at varying times each month, utilising the Oracle system and providing on-line self-service facilities whereby employees and managers have direct access to make their own transactional changes;
- Employee relations support services ¿ supporting customers in their people management responsibilities including developing employment policies and procedures; offering employment law advice and the handling of employee relations casework;
- Resourcing support activities including 'end to end' recruitment services; undertaking Safeguarding measures and the delivery of specialist executive recruitment services including the delivery of professional assessment centres;
- Pensions' administration services ¿ covering six public sector pension schemes - providing fully managed services covering all aspects of pensions' administration including the provision of a pensioner payroll facility. The team is also responsible for the administration of the Lancashire County Pension Fund on behalf of Lancashire County Council in its role as administering authority for the Local Government Pension Scheme in Lancashire.
Scheme in Lancashire.