Vacancies - List
Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3
|Apprentice Pay Rate.|
|£8.5 an hour|
|(ASAP ) .|
|37 hours a week.|
Tel: 01695 583040
School website: www.ormskirk.lancs.sch.uk
The apprentice will work under the direction of the Office Manager and will:
1. Provide general clerical and administrative support, including word processing, minute taking, filing routine correspondence, distributing mail, basic reprographics.
2. Routine financial administration, including petty cash, postage, banking etc.
3. Maintaining and updating manual and computerised records including, for example, records of free school meals, school trips, registers etc. including related data input.
4. Undertake reception duties including answering telephone and responding to routine queries.
5. Maintaining stock and ordering supplies, including the processing of orders, check of incoming deliveries, arranging for payment of invoices and the distribution and storage of stock.
6. General welfare support, where required, including liaison with staff and parents.
In addition to the accountabilities above, the apprentice may be required to undertake any of the duties normally associated with a Business Support Officer to support with their training and development.
Please click here for further information and to apply for the job.
|Please click here for further information and to apply for the job.|
Lancashire County council as an equal opportunity employer intends that no job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment because of his or her sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, national origins, ethnic origins, faith, sexual orientation or disability, nor be disadvantaged in any unjustifiable way by any other condition.
You must enter your National Insurance number on the application form in order for your application to be considered. If you do not have a National Insurance number but are able to work in the UK without a restriction, please provide full details for verification.
If selected for interview applicants from outside the UK will qualify for travelling and other interview expenses from the point of entry to the UK.
The positive commitment to disabled people covers all County Council Directorates. Some schools are excluded as commitment is on an individual basis.
We are committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Lancashire County Council is currently undertaking a job evaluation exercise and as a consequence the grading / salary of some posts may be increased or decreased.