Clitheroe Bus and Rail Interchange
The award winning Clitheroe Interchange continues to go from strength to strength. Established to improve passenger confidence in using public transport in a rural area Clitheroe Interchange has won a series of national awards, including;
- Bus Industry Awards: first prize for infrastructure and second prize for bus in the countryside
- National Rail Awards: first prize for integrated transport project
- Royal Town Planning Institute: first prize for Rural Integrated Transport project
A Charter Mark has also been awarded to the Interchange.
Clitheroe Interchange offers a range of services to help you. These include:
- A staffed control and information office open at the following times,
-Monday-Friday: 6.45am – 5.15pm-Saturday: 8.00am – 3.30pm-Sunday: closed
- Information about all bus and rail services using the Interchange and throughout the Ribble Valley.
- Clitheroe Interchange now sells the full range of National Rail tickets including:
- Season tickets
- Family, senior and young persons railcard
- DalesRail tickets
- Advance purchase tickets
- A free park and ride for bus and rail users (the car park is situated off Chester Avenue).
- Secure cycle storage - a £1.50 refundable deposit is charged.
- CCTV coverage to provide a secure environment.
- A small, heated waiting area.
- Help when your journey is disrupted.
If you want to know more either visit the Clitheroe Interchange :-
Customer Services Office
Railway View Road,
Or call us on 01200 429832