NELSON ST PAUL'S CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
, BB9 0DZ
Tel: 01282 617035
School website: www.stpaulsnelson.co.uk Roll: 205
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join this dynamic and very popular Church of England school. St. Paul's C of E School is a successful and caring school with a commitment to teamwork, creativity and continuous learning.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and forward-thinking teacher to be responsible for the teaching and learning in a Year 1 class.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning.
- is a practising Christian or who is able to demonstrate their commitment to maintaining the Christian ethos of the school.
- has a commitment to extracurricular and extended school activities.
- will ensure high expectations and standards are maintained.
- has a good understanding and experience of working in the early years.
- will enhance teaching and learning through the use of ICT.
- will be committed to innovation and school improvement.
- has excellent communication and organisational skills.
- has an up to date knowledge and ability in the teaching of phonics and development of reading skills.
Qualified teacher status.
Experience of teaching in Early Years.
Informal discussion and visits to the school are welcome by the Headteacher, Mrs. Barbara Dewar, on 01282 617035.
Mrs S Clegg, at the school.
Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
We are committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.