KS1/ KS2 CLASS TEACHER WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR COORDINATION OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION, SMSC and PSHE
Main Pay Scale with TLR
ST JOHN'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. SKELMERSDALE
, Birch Green
, WN8 6PF
Tel: 01695 721323
School website: www.st-johnsrc12.ik.org
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a committed practising experienced Catholic teacher.
It is anticipated the post would not be suitable for an NQT.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to and understanding of Catholic education that will make a contribution to the mission statement of the school
- successfully implement Liverpool's recommended new RE scheme of work throughout the key stages
- ensure SMSC is integral to the school ethos and curriculum development
- be passionate about creative teaching and learning
- have a clear focus upon and ability to maintain and raise standards throughout the curriculum
- have a proven record as class teacher across the primary phases
- have the ability to work as part of a team to improve outcomes and well-being for our pupils
Visits to the school are welcomed by arrangement with the Business Manager, Annette Nicholson.
Please contact school on 01695 721323 and ask for Mrs Williams, Deputy Head.
Download from www.lancashire.gov.uk/vacancies. Return to Mrs A Aspinwall-Livesey, at the school.