PREESALL CARTER'S CHARITY (VOLUNTARY CONTROLLED) PRIMARY SCHOOL
, FY6 0HH
Tel: 01253 810236
School website: www.carters.lancs.sch.uk Roll: 165
The governors are looking to appoint an excellent teacher for a KS2 class in our happy and improving school.
We are looking for someone, NQT or experienced, who:
- is an enthusiastic, highly motivated, creative and outstanding teacher
- has experience in teaching in Key Stage 2 and is passionate about achieving the best possible outcomes for all children
- has curriculum strengths especially in Science and/or ICT
- has high expectations for outcomes and opportunities
- is flexible in their approach and open to new ideas
- can contribute to our strong curriculum with its emphasis on assessment for learning for all
- is keen to be part of a highly committed team and play a significant role in school life, both inside and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- a welcoming and well-resourced school, with a caring, family ethos
- well behaved and motivated children
- supportive colleagues and opportunity for CPD.
Prior to interview and by arrangement, the Head Teacher will aim to observe each short listed candidate teach within their own setting or where this is not possible with a KS2 class at Carter's Charity Primary School.
Visits are encouraged on Tuesday 8th May. Appointments can be made by contacting the school on 01253810236.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 16th May at 12noon.
Short listing will take place shortly after the closing date for application dates.
Interview date will be Wednesday 30th May.
We are committed to the safeguarding of the whole school community and the interview procedure and any necessary checks, e.g. CRB, will follow Local Authority Safeguarding guidelines.
Recent participation in relevant training.
Evidence of successful teaching in KS2, on teaching practice or work to date
Ability to communicate with children and adults
Ability to manage and organise a classroom
Skills in planning and assessment for learning
Motivation to improve own teaching skills.
Whole school subject leadership.
Visits are encouraged on Tuesday 8th May and Friday 11th May. Appointments can be made by contacting the school on 01253810236 or email@example.com
The Headteacher c/o the School.Applicants may download the form and details from this website.
If asking for pack by post, please enclose SAE.
Or ask for pack via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal applications welcome.
Email applications accepted to email@example.com