- £175 (LCC Fee)
- £175 (Ext Fee)
- Anne Conroy (Teaching and Learning Consultant)
Suitable for: Teachers, NQTs, Teaching Assistants, Children's Centres, Nursery Schools/classes
What are the aims of this conference?
The conference keynote session will focus on Key Learning (skills, concepts and knowledge). The workshops will offer practitioners opportunities to explore how key skills, knowledge and concepts can be promoted through continuous provision.
Promoting KEY LEARNING through Inspiring Enhancements within Continuous Provision in EYFS
This keynote session will explore EYFS key learning (skills, knowledge and concepts), and reflect on the importance of developing effective continuous provision with a focus on promoting outcomes for children. Examples of inspiring provocations to promote key learning will be shared, with practical ideas of how to implement exciting enhancements to support key learning in the classroom.
Anne Conroy – Senior Teaching and Learning Consultant for Early Years
Lisa Kelly – Deputy Headteacher and Reception Teacher, Strike Lane, Freckleton
Six practical workshops will be on offer and delegates will choose three workshops from the following:
• Understanding the World – Key Learning 'A Sense of Place'.
• Understanding the World – Key Learning in 'Working like a Scientist'.
• Literacy – Key Learning in 'Reading'.
• Mathematics – Key Learning in 'Measurement'.
• Expressive Art and Design – Key Learning in Music.
• Role Play – Key Learning across all Areas of Learning and Development.